1 Predictions Made
2% Attendance (1/55)
Looking at the line up after Alexis and Ramsey had gone off, it was hard to see where the goals would come from. The lack of energy, urgency and drive shown by the fresh Ox and Campbell is appalling.
What the fuck is wrong with Arsenal? I really am wondering.
"Don't add cover for Coquelin as it could hinder his development"
Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny Monreal
Coquelin Cazorla Özil
Doh! Giroud Alexis
- Option 1: Cazorla on flank with Flamini taking his place in midfield
- Option 2: Özil on flank with Cazorla as CAM and Flamini besides Coquelin
- Option 3: Joel Campbell.
- Option 4a: Alexis on RW, Gibbs on LW
- Option 4b: Bellerin at RW
- Option 5: Give Iwobi a new chance after that shit show on tuesday
- Option 6: Dan Crowley just came back from loan....
- Option 7: Go full retard: Pace machine and tekkers master Chambers as RW!
- Option 8: Play with 9 outfield players
- Option 9: Forfeit match
I'd say give the ones who played in Zagreb a chance to make it right!
Debuchy and Gibbs needs playing time to be able to challenge Monreal and Bellerin!
Per is scared of getting hit by a football...
Could do without Giroud in this game IMO...
But he scores about 15 goals per season in the league..I don't see him galvanising the team...
I like the way NY Yankees have done it with having a more elaborate "offical" logo, and a simpler one on the gear. So in our example I would like to go back to something like we had before the present logo as the offical one and use a cannon on our kits and stuff.
Are you sure about this?
The first point is slightly confusing. So if Odengaards or any South American/African talent move there it's fine as long as their dads sells hotdogs on the street?
And Norway is in the in the reopen Economic Area(Schengen) so he should be fine by point 2?