Season is over, let's take a look at the fun facts. All numbers are from Opta, via WhoScored.
Premier League overall
- Arsenal conceded 36 goals, the third fewest goals conceded after Chelsea (32) and Southampton (33).
Premier League teams
- Spurs had more average possession overall in the league than Arsenal (57% vs 56.6%). Man Utd had the highest average possession and pass completion.
- Arsenal had 16.1 shots per game, second most in the league after Man City (17.6).
- Arsenal had 20.2 interceptions per game on average - the most interceptions per game in the league. Leicester came second with 19.7.
- Arsenal had the fewest fouls per game in the league with 9.9. Chelsea were second with 10.1.
- Arsenal had the joint-most shots on target per game (6) alongside Man City.
- Arsenal had 15.8 dribbles per game, the most dribbles per game in the league. Chelsea were second with 12.8.
- Francis Coquelin had the highest average interceptions per game, with 3.7. Laurent Koscielny came second with 3.5. Not a single Chelsea player in the top 45 in this stat.
- Mesut Özil had the most key passes per game (3.1).
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain had the second most successful dribbles per game (3.6).
- Mathieu Flamini had the highest average pass completion percentage in the league (91.3%).
Premier League individuals
- Harry Kane, a virtual unknown, scored more goals in the league than "world-class" Diego Costa (21 vs 20).
- Wife-stealing mercenary quisling Cesc Fabregas had the joint-second highest aggression in the league alongside Joey Barton, with 11 yellow cards and one red.
- Nemanja Matic and Cesc Fabregas was by far the most dribbled-past central midfield pair in the league.
- Flop of the millenium Radamel Falcao only managed to score four goals (1,287 minutes played), the same as Danny Welbeck (1,667 minutes played). Also, Theo Walcott only played 442 minutes this season and still scored one more goal than Falcao.
- Grey-haired twat Robin van Persie played 2,114 minutes but only scored 10 goals.
Premier League goalscorers
- Golden Boot winner Sergio Aguero scored 0.921 goals per 90 minutes. For comparison: Diego Costa scored 0.863, Harry Kane scored 0.731, Olivier Giroud scored 0.674, Charlie Austin scored 0.527, Alexis Sanchez scored 0.487, and Eden Hazard scored 0.372.
Goals scored, rest of Europe
- Serie A: 51.20 avg goals scored per team. 67.20 avg goals per team in the top five, 40.66 avg goals per team in the bottom six. Top scoring team had 72 goals.
- La Liga: 50.45 avg goals scored per team. 87.20 avg goals per team in the top five, 31.33 avg goals per team in the bottom six. Top scoring team had 118 goals.
- Premier League: 48.75 avg goals scored per team. 69.40 avg goals per team in the top five, 34.16 avg goals per team in the bottom six. Top scoring team had 83 goals.
League balance, rest of Europe
- Serie A: Only a 26.54 avg goal difference between the top and bottom teams.
- La Liga: Massive 55.87 avg goal difference between top and bottom teams, perfectly illustrating what an unbalanced two-horse race La Liga is.
- Premier League: 35.24 avg goal difference between top and bottom teams.
Top five individual scorers, rest of Europe
- Serie A: 19.6 avg goals per player.
- Premier League: 20.2 avg goals per player.