Arsenal Report v4
Ok here's the deal: the site is getting a visual makeover and will have a handful of new features added (and some removed). I already have a list of ideas ranging from super cool to super dumb, but before I get started I want to hear your ideas for how we can improve the site.
Best of all: We're giving away THREE Arsenal shirts to participants in this thread, as thanks for getting involved. Home, away, third...your choice. I'll pick two winners based on their suggestions, and then let's do the third one random.
Sounds good? Good. Get started. I'm open to any suggestions, ranging from colour schemes to brand new features to suggestions about removing stuff...really anything. I'm mostly interested in how we can make the Transfer Centre and Injury Room better, as those are our primary features, but again...open to anything.
Here's a summary of (realistic) ideas so far:
- Lineup/Formation maker (like lineupbuilder and all those, but something that doesn't look like absolute dog shit)
- Historic kits
- Countdown timer to next game
- Arse-O-Pedia (Arsenal encyclopedia)
- St Totteringham's Day through history
- Suspensions section
- Activity based forum karma points (you lose points for not being active)
- WYSIWYG for posts and comments
- All-time trophy room
- Positivity index (perhaps based on #WengerOut trends)
- Videos section
- Transfer Centre: ROI chart
- Transfer Centre: Countdown timer to transfer window
- Transfer Centre: Transfer rumours and linked player
- Injury Room: % of first team squad matches lost to injury, overall and by position
- Comment previews before posting
- News feed
- Injury comparisons between all Premier League clubs