40 Predictions Made
93% Attendance (40/54)
Favourite Wenger XI
- would be good to see what we chose for next match with ability to change up to kickoff
- on scoreboard some way e.g. a tool tip to see history of picks for people
- optional email reminder could increase participation by asking people to pick next match
- ability to get picks in early (e.g. I will be offline for a week and would like to choose the matches while I will be away)
- could expand to let us pick other matchs like against Spurs and not just for Arsenal
Oops did I make the wrong selection vs. Southampton?!? If so, ugh... oh well. Need to be more careful.
How could they give that penalty and let so much else go the rest of the game?
And just as I post that we equalize (or equalise, depending on where you live). COYG!
Seeing the score so far gives a reason, at least if you are betting with your head and not just your heart.
I think we should give Alexis more time to adjust to his new role, but hopefully Perez can be used as a sub as well as in the lesser cup matches. Also it suddenly feels a lot better to have Perez and Giroud available as substitutes rather than looking at Walcott as a backup striker option.
Stole them but never quit! Good effort at the end.
Darl Jenkinson, I'm coming for you!
Maybe I should change my name. If I do, can I still make a prediction against West Ham?
And WTF does saimpot stand for?
Great change. Looks much better at the moment. :)
Nobody guessed Djorou, Johan? In any case, it's not any of those or even remotely as interesting.