51 Predictions Made
93% Attendance (51/55)
Favourite Wenger XI
For that matter there could be separate contests for each cup/competition to have more chances to win.
To Gunner's point, you could reward correct picks that are contrarian somehow. For example, multiply points by (1-% who picked that option) or something. Picking the obvious odds would win points but with different risk/reward.
Other options: could have more than one contest going on in parallel. For example:
What about doing a separate one before the season where people pick all 38 matches up front?
Or one where you pick a single league match each week and get eliminated if you guess wrong, then can only pick each team once? Last person standing wins. Not sure what it's called but is a common format in American football betting pools.
Or one where you can pick Spurs to lose every week?
£10m seems too cheap, doesn't it? Would have thought we could get a lot more. In any case I'm sad to lose him.
Can I choose any ISIS leader? And is airfare to
Iraq Syria included? Now that I think of it, a home kit sounds a bit nicer if still an option...
No complaints about the change from me. If only I had been betting for real money instead of for time with John Terry.
Is this possible? Right now it has me as picking Stoke. Wanted to pick us of course!
How do I change my prediction? I accidentally tapped this on my mobile phone. Definitely would not have intentionally chosen the one that I selected.
- would be good to see what we chose for next match with ability to change up to kickoff
- on scoreboard some way e.g. a tool tip to see history of picks for people
- optional email reminder could increase participation by asking people to pick next match
- ability to get picks in early (e.g. I will be offline for a week and would like to choose the matches while I will be away)
- could expand to let us pick other matchs like against Spurs and not just for Arsenal
Oops did I make the wrong selection vs. Southampton?!? If so, ugh... oh well. Need to be more careful.
How could they give that penalty and let so much else go the rest of the game?